Laptop Chip Level
Technician Level Course (Min 3 hrs to 8 hrs class) : Laptop Chip Level
Laptop chip level Training includes the repair of motherboard component by analyzing the problem in the mother board and solving the problem with replacement of different components.
For this purpose a person should have a good knowledge on all the components and equipment like hot air gun, soldering iron, digital oscilloscope, Component tester, BGA rebelling machine etc. are must. Alliance is providing all this equipment to make the practical training to learn the best laptop chip level Training in Kathmandu Nepal. Chip level repairing courses in Nepal was started first by the alliance and already had made a numerous no of student as a skilled person. Alliance is Nepal top laptop Repairing and training center since a decade.
Laptop Course Contain
Basic Electronics Concept, Formation of Current, AC/DC Concept, Rules for Flow of Current.
- Basic Electronics Concept, Formation of Current, AC/DC Concept, Rules for Flow of Current.
- Resistor- Symbol, Function, Function, Denoting Letter, Solid Type Resistor Color Coding, SMD Type Resistor Coding, Value measurement by Millimeter and SMD Tester.
- Capacitor – Function, Types, Symbol, Identification of Solid Type and SMD Type Capacitor, Testing of Capacitor by Millimeter and SMD Tester, Value measurement by SMD Tester.
- Coil – Function, Symbol, Denoting Letter, Types of material, Properties of Coil, Identification of Solid and SMD type coil, Pack coil, Testing of Coil.
- Diode: Function, Symbol, Denoting letter, Identification of Solid and SMD Type Diode, Types of Diode, Testing of Diode, Anode and Cathode Concept.
- Transistor: Introduction, Types, Symbol, Denoting Letter, PNP and NPN Concept, Testing of Transistor, Function etc.
- MOSFET: Introduction, Types, 3 leg MOSFET, 8 Leg MOSFET, Identification of N-Channel and P-Channel MOSFET, Testing of MOSFET, Dual MOSFET Concept, Switching Concept Etc.
- Crystal: Introduction, Concept of Quartz, Clock and Pulse, Measuring unit, Types and Real Shape, Testing of Crystal etc.
- Motherboard Chip level IC’s internal logic & complete pins signal analysis.
- Logic board Fault diagnosis using schematic/diagrams.
- Motherboard BUCK & BOOST regulator IC & PWM switching with fault diagnosis.
- JFET, MOSFET, BJT, diode switching in Schematics both theory & practical.
- Graphics to Non-Graphics conversion & ASUS onboard RAM disable methods.
- CRO practical & function with frequency, voltage, PMW, duty cycle, RMS value, peak-peak value analysis.
- Charging section fault finding tricks & Charging IC function with complete internal LOGIC (e.g-bq24745) .
- OP-Amp analysis and diagnosis (Comparator, oscillator, inverting & non-inverting amplifier, Schmitt trigger etc.)
- Controller I/O programming & important signals functions and logic .
- Sneer diode description, fault finding & practical circuit diagnosis
- BIOS ME REGION cleaning & editing.
- Voltage divider, current divider, KCL, KVL, Ohm’s law & boolean algebra .
- Laptop BIOS password unlocking & Short-circuit finding TRICKS .
- Logic gate design & digital circuit analysis with practical applications & projects using ARDUINO .
- All types of BGA IC’s (e.g-HM76) function & important signal with diagnosis .
Circuit Tracing and Repairing of Motherboard.
- Motherboard overview and Block Diagram of Motherboard.
- Identification of all types of chip, ports, socket, slots etc.
- Working Concept of Motherboard. Concept of RESET, READY, CLOCK Signal.
- VRM Circuit- Overview, Tracing, Hot Testing, Shorting Problem in VRM Circuit, Troubleshooting, Internal Structure of VRM Chip, Volt Sense Circuit Concept, Programmable circuit, VID Concept.
- RAM Supply: Identification of all Types of Desktop RAM, RAM Operating Voltage, RAM Supply Pin, All types of possible circuit of RAM Supply. Hot Testing.
- Clock Generator Circuit: Identification of Clock Generator, Tracing, Use of Frequency Counter to measure Clock, Troubleshooting.
- USB Port Circuit: USB Port Supply Pin Tracing, Data Pin Tracing.
- Sound Circuit: Tracing, Supply Circuit of Sound Chip.
- PS 2 Port Circuit: Pin Details of PS 2 Port, Supply Circuit, DATA and CLOCK Circuit.
- SATA Port : Data Pin Tracing of Sata Port.
- Sound Circuit – Tracing, Supply, Troubleshooting.
- Standby Circuit : Standby MOSFET , Circuit tracing.
- PCI Slot: Voltage, Data and Signal Testing.
- Diagnostic Card: LED Status , Coding Concept
- CRO Machine: Complete Operating of CRO for Voltage, Data and Signal Testing.
- ROM Circuit: Identification of all Types of ROM, ROM Pin Details and Circuit Tracing.
- ROM data and RAM Data: Data Testing on ROM and RAM Data Pin.
- South Bride Supply Circuit.
- Repairing of RAM.
- PS ON and Trigger Circuit.
- BIOS Programming by Mini and Universal BIOS Programmer.
- How to Check CPU Socket by CPU Socket Tester.
Module 3 :
- ALL 3.3/5 V Buck regulator IC’s working, internal logic, schematics and Troubleshooting.
- Power-On sequence of ALL generations With SOC (system on chip) Structure Motherboard.
- Feedback voltage, MODE, TRIP, I2C, SMBus, LPC, PCI Signal functions Logic.
- Various sections including S/B section, Charging section, RTC section, VGA CORE section, RAM section, LVDS section etc Signal, Voltage CLOCK and DATA description.
- All signals working in schematics PLTRST#, RSMRST#, VCCRTC, SRTRST#, RTC SUSCLK, X1 & X2, INTRUDER#, INTVRMEN, SYS_ON, RUN_ON, DDR_PWR_OK, VGA_OK, S_PGOOD, RAMRST, SUSP#, 51ON etc