Printer : Hardware
A printer is an external hardware Output Devices that takes the electronic data stored on a computer or other device and generates a Hard Copy of it. All printers share some common components, regardless of the specific printer type and manufacturer. Normally the printer components are Paper Transport, Logic Circuits Toner and Toner Cartridges, Photosensitive Drum, the Laser, Power Supply etc. For the repairing of these hardware components alliance is providing training based on repairing the printer components like circuit toner, laser and other hardware components.
The Course contains are :-
- Classification of DMP Printer.
- Different sections of DMP Printer Its details & Identification.
- Interface Section.
- Repairing of Printer.
- Testing of Printer(Self Test or Test by computer )
- Block diagram of DMP Printer and its description.
- Layout of DMP Printer, Paper sensor, Home Sensor, Front Panel Led Indicator, Carriage motor Driver, Paper feed motor drive, Print Head driver, Power Supply.
- Description of 24 V and 5 V power supply, CPU and DIP switch, GATE Array, RAM, ROOM Pins details.
- Fault finding of DMP Printer.
- Function of Colour Printer.
- Block Diagram of Colour Printer and Its Description.
- Types of Colour Printer.
- Different Sections of Inkjet printer, Thermal Process, Print head, Motor Sensor, Caping Locking, wiping, Splitting, Mechanism of Inkjet Printer & Detail.
- Cartridge Refilling of Colour Printer.
- Fault finding of Inkjet Printer.
- Function Laser Printer.
- Block diagram of Laser Printer and its Process.
- Image Formation(Cleaning to fusing Process).
- Electronic section of Laser Printer( Formater PCA and DC Controller).
- Mechanical section of Laser Printer( Paper feeding , Motor Solenoid).
- Working of power supply stage.
- Toner Refilling of Laser Printer.
- Fault finding of Laser Printer.
All in one Printer
- Introduction of all in one Printer.
- Printing Technology, Catridge Maintenance, Scanner Technology, Resolution function keys and operating Menu, Working of different sections of all in one printer.
- Working of Power supply Stage.
- Block Diagram of ALL IN ONE Printer.
- Working of different sections of all in one printer ( PWM Regulator and Motor Driver, Control Panel Circuit, RAM and ROM stage, Voice codec Stage, FAX Modem Stage, Line side stage, DC Power Control Stage, Audio Controller stage, Encoder signal Inverter stage, Print Head catridge Controller Stage, Microprocessor Stage).
- All connector Detail, Mechanism of ALL IN ONE Printer and details.
- Fault finding of All IN ONE Printer.
- Liquid Crystals
- Liquid Crystals Displays
- The Power Supply Board
- The Inverter Board
- The Main Board
- The Controller/T-con Board
- The LCD Driver Board
- The Stand By Circuit
- The Liquid Crystal Display In Depth
- Test Equipment
- Schematic Diagrams
- Understanding and Testing Resistors
- Understanding and Testing Capacitor
- Understanding and Testing Inductors
- Understanding and Testing Transistors
- Understanding and Testing Diodes
- Understanding and Testing Bridge Rectifiers
- Understanding and Testing LEDs
- Understanding and Testing Switching Transformers
- Understanding and Testing Opto –Isolators
- Understanding and Testing Voltage Regulators
- Understanding and Testing Switches
- Understanding and Testing Fuses
- Some Testing Tips
- Useful Formulas
- How To Disassemble An LCD TV
- Voltage Test Points
- The Tap Test
- Freeze Spray and hair Dryers
- Connection Problems
- PSU (Power Supply Unit) Failures